Daisy Country Lodge is situated in Springbok, in the heart of the beautiful Namaqualand in the Northern Cape, known for its unique spring flowers and indigenous plants. Guests will find here a real oasis in this semi-desert area offering 4-star facilities on a small 25 hectare farm. Wake up with the noise of roosters and peacock and let the guinea-foul announce nightfall to you.
There are 9 individually decorated rooms and one self-catering cottage, each with its own private entrance. All units offer great comfort and quality accommodation. Daisy is proud of its own restaurant with real South African cuisine.
There is a lot to see and do at Daisy Lodge or in the surrounding area: Take a walk to the surrounding koppies, take your bicycle and explore the area, book a horse riding adventure or simply take a swim in Daisy’s lovely swimming pool.
Children of all ages are welcome at Daisy and there are a few family rooms available so that children can share with their parents. The entire property is wheelchair friendly and pets are welcome. A hiking trail and telescope for star gazing have been implemented and day tours can be: Flower tours, history tours, mining tours, Richtersveld tours, sunset drives, etc.
• Pearly Room (sleeps 2)
• Zezi Room (sleeps 2 adults, 2 children)
• Lara Room (sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children)
• Bella’s Room (sleeps 2)
• Ruben Suite (honeymoon suite, sleeps 2)
• Merlyn’s Room (sleeps 2 adults and 2 children, wheelchair friendly)
• Rommel’s Cottage (sleeps 2 adults, 2 children)
• Reprive Room (sleeps 2, can be combined with Rommel’s)
• Monty’s Room (sleeps 1, used for guides)
• Echo’s Room (sleeps 2, further away from the guest lodge)
• Polka’s Room (sleeps 2)
• Twin or King Size Bed (depending on room type – info available on request)
• Private outside entrance
• Private patio
• DSTV (Satellite TV)
• Quality duvet & pillows, high quality white linen
• Stocked bar fridge
• Hair dryer
• Coffee making facilities
General Facilities:• Restaurant
• Swimming Pool
• Reception Area
• Garden with birds and other animals
• Braai Facilites
• Secured Parking
Activities on the Property:
• Walking / Hiking
• Game / Birds on the Property: Springboks, Emus, Geese, Birds, Peacocks, Partridges
Activities in the Area:
• Flower Tours
• Richtersveld Tours
• Mining Tours
• Explore Springbok (famous mining town)
• River Rafting on Orange River
• Namibia Excursions
For accommodation in Tzaneen this is the place to be ... in the heart of the north eastern Lowveld ...
Bay And Go Tours - Mount Kilimanjaro climbing, Wildlife Adventures (Safaris), Zanzibar Beaches, and Kenya Safaris!
Machame trail 7 Days Kilimanjaro climb: Machame 7 Days is a good hike for 7 days via Machame route ...
Malawian Style is company that initially started offering South Luangwa as a value for ...