Lentha’s Lodge offers a very private and modern wheelchair accessible accommodation for the business person, traveler and tourist. We guarantee a warm atmosphere where you’ll feel at home! The rooms are elegantly and individually decorated. All rooms are equipped with TV, including DSTV (guesthouse package), heaters, fans, hair-dryers and luxurious blankets.
Guests can relax in the beautiful garden and braai in the indoor lapa.
We are situated in a peaceful, up market suburb of Langenhoven Park within 3 – 15km from the Windmill Casino, University of the Free State, Soccer Stadium, the main shopping malls and hospitals in Bloemfontein. We cater for the needs of persons with disabilities. Easy access to the N1 is an advantage to travelers. We also offer venue for small & intimate functions.
Amenities and Services
• Full English breakfast.
• Same- day laundry service (except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays).
• Tea/coffee making facilities.
• Hairdryer available on request.
• Bar fridge in each room.
• Braai facilities in the lapa.
• A colour 5 Channel TV in each room.
Directions to Lentha’s Lodge
• Take the Nelson Mandela off ramp from the N1
• From Colesberg turn left at robot; From Johannesburg turn right at robot
• Drive till Total Garage on left and turn left in Du Plessis Road
• Drive short distance and turn left again at Karl Kielblock Street
• Pass Steers on the left
• Pass 3 short streets on the right (Andre P Brink, Breyten and Hennie Aucamp)
• Turn right in Eugene Marais Street
• We are the 3rd house on the left, Eugene Marais Street 32