Nieuview Luxury Cottages
Luxury Self Catering Cottages,
Are you flying Business Class? Are you an executive? Engagements!! Romantic honeymoons!!! Anniversaries!!
You have found the right place to stay during your precise holiday. Imagine full, uninterrupted sea views from the bed, bath, lounge, dining table. Enjoy a lazy, luxurious holiday in a modern, fully serviced fisherman’s cottage.
A unique experience awaits you at Nieuview. Nieuview is a luxurious retreat that taps into the natural relaxing powers of the sea to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience. Bathed in natural light, accented by smooth stone flooring and pristine white interior, Nieuview creates the ideal atmosphere for relaxation for the executive. This tranquil environment provides the natural properties of water and sand to soothe away stress and tension from the every day. From the moment you walk through the doors of Nieuview, you know you’ve arrived at the most prestigious Boutique resort in Paternoster. All the little details that make the difference between an ordinary visit and a spectacular experience are yours.
The following rates apply for 2011-2012:
Low Season – May, June, July, Aug
Mid-season – Jan-April, Sept-14 Dec
High season – 15 Dec – 15 Jan
Payment: EFT & Credit Cards: Available (Master & Visa)
Child policy: No children under the age of 12. Pay full price.
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Check In & Check Out Time
• Check in time: 14:00
• Check out time: 11:00
• 2 nights – Out of season and Mid season
• 7 nights – High season
• 10% of deposit with cancellation
• 25% of deposit with cancellation less than 30 days
• 50% of deposit with cancellation less than 20 days
• 100% of deposit with cancellation less than 10 days
Nieuview offers three luxurious cottages (sleeps 8 in total)
• 3 luxurious, spacious private cottages each with their own entrance.
• Tourism Grading Council of South Africa – 5 Stars
• AA – Superior grading
• Right on the beach – you can’t get closer!
• Stunning, awesome sea views – you can’t get better!
• Serviced between 10:00 – 12:00.
• Security: Off-street parking
• Wireless internet
• Electronic in-room laptop safe
• DSTV with plasma/LCD screens, no smart card needed (commercial package)
• DVD/CD player
Patio and pool
• A common covered patio with a salt chlorinated swimming pool (beach towels provided)
• Luxurious day beds and loungers
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Crispy cool white Egyptian (pergale) cotton
• Cosy guest robes
• Starter pack of shampoo, hand lotion and shower gel
• Ample space
• Enough cupboards
• Enjoy typical West Coast food and Paternoster specialities
• Prepare food in the fully equipped, modern kitchen. Relax – we will clean the kitchen!
• Starter pack of coffee, tea, rooibos, creamer, sugar & canderel
• In-house West Coast Braai (equipment, starter pack of wood)
HOW TO GET THERE
From Cape Town International Airport (± 155km)
• Travel towards Cape Town on the N2
• Take the N7 – Vanguard Drive (Malmesbury/Goodwood turnoff)
• Turn right towards Malmesbury and travel north on the N7
• Turn left at the Melkbosstrand turn-off and continue to the R27
• Turn right onto the R27 and travel north past Yzerfontein and Langebaan until you get to the Vredenburg turn-off
• Turn left at the Vredenburg turn-off and travel through Vredenburg to Paternoster.
• In Paternoster – go straight over the four way stop
• Keep on the main road until you get to a parking circle
• Turn left and drive towards the sea
• Turn right at the last entrance to Nieuview
• Fishing Trips
• Game/Nature Reserve Trips
• Beauty Clinic