African Travel Solutions June News Update
ZAMBIA, LOWER ZAMBEZI NATIONAL PARK: CHIAWA CAMP and OLD MONDORO offer guests an authentic safari with some of the best guiding in Zambia and only 4 guests per safari vehicle. They are the smallest camps in the Lower Zambezi, with 11 pro guides and 6 river guides for only 24 guests between the two camps! The Lower Zambezi is one of my personal favourite safaris destinations – I love it!
• DIFFERENCES DOC – we have compared the experience at each and given you the reasons to combine.
• LAST MINUTE SPECIAL – for all new bookings for stays between July and August 2015, the Best of Both Worlds Special Offer comes with a further 5% discount!
• AVAILABILITY – download the latest availability chart to make full use of the last minute special.
• 2016 RATES – accommodation for 2016 has not increased, but guests now also contribute US$ 5 per person per night to the carbon credits that make CHIAWA CAMP & OLD MONDORO carbon neutral.
• REFURBISHMENTS at Chiawa – including a brand new pool and deck, a newly rebuilt tent 8, featuring canvass walls and a thatched roof, and a new crossfit-inspired “bush-ripped” gym overlooking the Zambezi.
• CLASSIC ZAMBIA – Combine the 5 night Best of Both Worlds with 7 night Walking Safari at Tafika & Chikoko Trails for privately owned camps in iconic wildlife regions and 2 mighty African rivers.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream! Until next time,
Contact Mel @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book any of these amazing trips.