Cape Grace “News Flash!!!!”
We are undergoing a refurbishment of our main kitchen, starting on 04 June 2012 until 08 July 2012. The kitchen project is part of the Hotel’s maintenance program to upgrade services and facilities to ensure a continued delivery of service excellence within the Hotel going forward. Guests will still be able to enjoy Breakfast and Dinner in Signal Restaurant throughout the duration of the work and lunch will be available in Bascule or in the comfort of the guest’s room.
The scheduled work will be limited to the hours between 11am and 4pm daily. Due to the extent of the work involved there will be specific days where noise will include that of a jack hammer or grinder but this will be limited to specific days as outlined below:
• 04 – 06 June 2012
• 11 June 2012
• 18 – 20 June 2012
• 25 June 2012.
While we anticipate limited impact on the guest experience, we have put together a menu of complimentary options available to guests staying with us during the refurbishment:
• A Spa voucher to the value of R500 per person, limited to maximum of 2 vouchers per room, per stay
• A Signal Restaurant Dinner voucher to the value of R500 per room, limited to maximum of 1 voucher per room, per stay
• A Whisky Tasting in Bascule, limited to maximum of 2 people per room. Whisky tastings will be hosted at 18h00 daily
• Hop On, Hop Off Sightseeing City Tour, limited to maximum of 2 per room
• Table Mountain Tickets, limited to maximum of 2 per room
Once again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this might cause and know that our staff will be on hand to facilitate a seamless experience for all your clients.
Jene’ Barnes / Global Sales Manager
[T] +27 (21) 410 7123 [F] +27 (21) 425 0174
[E] email@example.com [W] www.capegrace.com