Cape – Kruger – Vic Falls – Manor – Mara with African Travel Solutions
SUGGESTED ITINERARIES: Travellers don’t want sales pitches – they want holidays to remember forever. We have an exceptional Portfolio and our variety of suggested itineraries show how well the experiences combine. The feedback on these itineraries has been wonderful, and those who are in contact with us will see them as a click through in our new email banners. Go ahead, send us a mail just to see which one you get!
But if you are too impatient, CLICK HERE for the full list:
ITINERARY OF THE MONTH: ICONS OF AFRICA
• CAPE – the Mother City to the Winelands is the best of the tip of Africa. Stay at DELAIRE GRAFF.
• KRUGER – abounding with leopard and the Big Five. Stay at TANDA TULA SAFARI CAMP.
• FALLS – the world’s largest sheet* of falling water is the Victoria Falls. Stay at THE RIVER CLUB.
• MANOR – as in GIRAFFE MANOR, the home of endangered Rothschild giraffe and their kisses!
• MARA – where wildebeest and safari goers flock to. Stay at ANGAMA MARA for endless views and the ultimate end to this iconic safari.
* I had to double check this fact – the world’s largest sheet of falling water is calculated on the width x height of the Falls.