Desroches Island, Seychelles
Desroches Island, Seychelles. This stunning private island of extreme natural beauty, offers the ultimate in barefoot luxury experiences on an ALL INCLUSIVE basis and more affordable than you may think.
• Barefoot luxury safely enveloped by a coral reef and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, just 5˚south of the equator.
• 6 km long with 14km of soft, white beaches free from noise and intrusion of speedboats
• Malaria Free – One of the healthiest climates in the world
• Significantly larger than most Maldivian islands with space to claim as ‘your own’ and guaranteed privacy and seclusion
• Lush green forest of palm, native ferns and white frangipani
• Voted as a “Top 10 Remote Hotels in the World” by Forbes Magazine
• Accessible only by plane, Desroches is a short 40 minute flight from Mahe
• Only resort to offer their own private lounge at the international airport. Your guest can relax, refresh and start unwinding as soon as they land in Seychelles.
• Decadent luxury beach suites to individual private villas with swimming pools and butlers
• Management team with many years of experience running a leading Maldivian Island
• International culinary delights offered by world renowned trained chefs from leading restaurants and hotels around the world
• Perfect for honeymooners, couples and families of all ages
• World-class deep sea fishing, fly-fishing, diving, snorkelling
• Feed giant tortoises that inhabit the island, watch turtles nest on the white sandy beaches & learn from the on-island, Seychellois conservation officers
• Work out in the gym ‘Tone’
• ‘Escape Spa’ a unique experience. Offering Elemental Herbology products and exclusive treatments with lava and glacia shells from the 4 exquisite treatment rooms overlooking the Indian Ocean
• Simply relax – curl up on one of the sumptuous day beds while feeling the rays of the sun, with a signature island cocktail
Airlines Emirates, Etihad and Qatar are currently offering the most competitive prices for years, combined with one of our outstanding offers from honeymoon specials, complimentary upgrades, ‘Little Islander’ specials and long stay discounts – WHAT ARE YOUR CLIENT’S WAITING FOR?
Contact email@example.com for booking and quotation enquiries or me in the UK firstname.lastname@example.org for any other enquiries.
Warm Regards from Paradise,