Islands In Africa
3 Countries Safari / 6 Nights – Zambia | Botswana | Namibia
Day 1 & 2
Transfer by road from Livingstone to Stanley Safari Lodge (Zambia), for 2 nights.
Includes: Road transfer from Livingstone Airport | All meals | A tour of the Falls | A village tour | Drinks on activities | Laundry
Day 3 & 4
Transfer by road to Kazangula Border, where you will be collected for your boat transfer across the Zambezi River, where the four countries meet. Once you cross the river, you will be met for your road transfer to Elephant Valley Lodge (Botswana), for 2 nights.
Includes: All meals, tea/coffee & snacks | Transfers to/from the border posts | 2 Activities per day i.e. morning boat cruise & afternoon game drive in Chobe National Park | Drinks on Activities | Laundry
Day 5 & 6
Transfer by road to Kasane Immigration for your boat transfer to Impalila Island Lodge (Namibia), for 2 nights. En-route you will clear Namibian Immigration formalities on Impalila Island.
Includes: All meals | teas/coffee & snacks | transfers to/from Kasane Immigration | 1 x Chobe river cruise, which can be taken on either day | A choice of 1 activity per day from the following: Zambezi Sunset Cruise, Guided Walk, Cultural Tour or Fishing (fly fishing equipment not included) | Park Fees | Drinks on activities | Laundry
Transfer by light aircraft to Livingstone for onward flight – where possible this will include a Flight of Angels over the Victoria Falls.
NETT PACKAGED RATE:
Package Rate High Season Low Season
Room Basis Per Person
Single Room USD 3,505 –
Double/Twin Room USD 2,780 USD 2,180
High Season: 01 May 2012 to 31 October 2012
Low Season: 01 November 2012 to 30 April 2013
• Return flights to Livingstone
• Drinks other than specified
• Items of a personal nature
• All Airport Departure Taxes
• Visa Fees and travel insurance
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability
• Based on a minimum of 2 people
• 30% Single Supplement applies in High Season
NB: Extra Info
• This offer may be used in conjunction with other properties
• It is possible to swap Impalila & Elephant Valley around
• Extra nights may be added – prices on request
• During rainy season return charter flights to LVI will depart from Kasane instead of Impalila – a small supplement may apply
• Guests visiting Zambia and returning to RSA must be in possession of an up to date yellow fever vaccination certificate.
• Bookings to be made via email@example.com