News Update From South Africa
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape, has introduced ‘Horns & Stripes’ a one hour morning game drive designed specifically for children (no parents allowed!) which is age appropriate and at no additional cost!
My Top Selling Tips for families at Kwandwe are:
• Melton Manor – This U-shaped modern farmhouse has four en-suite bedrooms, ideal for kids who would like their own room but still be close to parents.
• Ecca Lodge – Luxury suites are ideal for smaller children as they accommodate 2 children (aged 16 yrs and under) sharing with parents.
• Stay 3 nights and only pay for 2½ (valid until 19 December 2012).
• Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3 (valid from 1 June 2012 – 31 December 2013).
• Rates start from R 3 700.00 pp sharing with children’s rates from R 1 850.00 when sharing. Children 2 yrs and under are free all year.
• Easy access, either by road or charter flight, from Port Elizabeth.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tele: + 44 (0) 1476 530927