Rovos Rail – News Update On Exciting Addition to Victoria Falls Journey
ADDITIONAL NIGHT ADDED TO OUR VICTORIA FALLS JOURNEY FROM 1 JULY 2014
For improved operational timing and passenger comfort we will be increasing our Victoria Falls Journey from
2-nights/3-days to 3-nights/4-days. We have included a superb game drive at The Hide in Zimbabwe’s largest reserve, the Hwange National Park – one of the world’s richest and most diverse wildlife sanctuaries!
This change will be effective from 1 July 2014. Pleasingly we will be able to hold the existing 2013/2014 published rates for the new itinerary from 1 July 2014 to 30 September 2014, after which the normal annual rates changes will be implemented.
The journey departs as usual from Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria on selected Thursdays at 09h30 and arrives in Victoria Falls at 10h00 on the Sunday morning, allowing for a full day of activities at the Falls. The southbound departure is at 17h00 on the same Sunday, arriving back in Pretoria at 10h00 on the Wednesday.
Advantages of these timings are as follows:
• Full days of activities are possible on both the northbound arrival into Victoria Falls as well as the southbound day of departure from Victoria Falls.
• Arrival into Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria at 10h00 allows for effective same-day flight connections to the
Kruger Park, Durban, Cape Town or Port Elizabeth.
The afore-mentioned itinerary change expands our journey offerings to:
• 2-night Cape Town Journey – 1 departure per week
• 2-night Durban Safari – 2 departures per month
• 3-night Victoria Falls Journey – 2 departures per month
• 8-night African Golf Collage – 3 departures per year
• 8-night Golf Safari – 4 departures per year
• 8-night Namibia Safari – 3 departures per year
• 13-night Cape Town and Dar es Salaam Journey – 7 departures per year
• 27-night Cape Town and Cairo Journey – 2 departures every 2 years
Agents currently holding reservations for the Victoria Falls journeys from 1 July 2014 onwards will be notified accordingly. If you have any queries in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact your designated reservations or marketing representative.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming our Victoria Falls travellers to a new and improved experience!
CEO/Owner Rovos Rail Tours