Singita Equestrian Safaris
Wednesday 04 April 2012
TANZANIA: Singita Equestrian Safaris boasts one of the best equestrian centres in Africa with exclusive horse riding safaris in areas teeming with magnificent wildlife in the Singita Grumeti Reserves.
There is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, guests only pay the prevailing lodge rate! Yet they have a private horse safari on top of all the usual Singita lodge inclusions. Operating between Singita Sasakwa, Singita Serengeti House, Singita Faru Faru and Singita Explore you can choose between TAILOR-MADE, SET DEPARTURE and DAY RIDES.
My top selling tips for Singita Equestrian Safaris:
• All safaris are led by highly qualified equestrian guides and grooms.
• The 18 horses have been carefully selected for their temperament, intelligence, endurance, comfort, sure footedness and hardiness.
• Ideal for group of friends, family or individual riders.
• Suggest at least 4 nights: 1 x Sasakwa; 2 x Explore; 1 x Faru Faru (but any length can be arranged)
• TAILOR-MADE = Design your own riding safari for minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 riders. Ideal for a family or group of friends. Can accommodate a mixed group of riders and non-riders as well as children of all ages.
• SET DEPARTURE = Join a group and enjoy the company of other like-minded riders. Set dates are allocated for either 4 day or 7 day rides.
• DAY RIDE = Shorter day rides are available from the stables at Sasakwa Lodge