Tanzania & Gibbs Farm with African Travel Solutions Ltd
TANZANIA: Take a break from the dusty roads and stretch your legs at GIBB’S FARM. Perfectly situated for a Ngorongoro Crater excursion as well as an extra day to explore the farm and surrounding areas, Gibb’s is an ideal 3 night stay that combines luxury travel with sustainability. When I visited a few months ago, with a few key agents (pictured above), we had the most wonderful walk along the contour of the Crater to the Elephant Caves and took time to experience the farm activities.
• RHYTHM OF THE FARM – Parents and children alike can enjoy a host of activities, including various walks, early morning bread making, milking the cows or feeding the swine, harvesting vegetables and taking part in general farm life.
• EXCLUSIVITY – The newly done Bustani and Deutsche Houses offer 2 bedrooms each that are perfect for families or couples travelling together.
• FAMILY FRIENDLY – For 2016, when sharing a cottage with 2 adults, children up to 6 years are welcomed free of charge, and children between 7 and 16 years pay only US$ 35 per day! The cottages can comfortably accept a family of 4 in two queen beds, and an extra bed can be provided for children up to 6 if required.
• IN THE AREA – Day trips to Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara, experience African village life in Karatu, visit the school and donate a desk, or get active on a mountain bike.
• NEW PICTURES: Please view our gallery for new Gibb’s Farm interior and activity images.
PUT IT TOGETHER:
• SUGGESTED ITINERARY – Private Tanzania: combines Legendary Lodge, Chem Chem Lodge, Little Chem Chem and Legendary Serengeti Mobile.
Stay at Gibb’s Farm and experience a sanctuary for the senses.
To book or for further information contact Mel @ African Travel Solutions Ltd
Tele: + 44 1476 530927 / Mobile: + 44 7780 579306