ZAMBIA with African Travel Solutions
ZAMBIA: Who remembers when safari was about thinking outside (no box required)? While we all appreciate beautiful interiors and design, we like to define a luxury safari as exclusive access to pristine wilderness, accompanied by excellent guides. Leave the vehicles behind and explore a five billion star safari at CHIKOKO TRAILS and MWALESHI CAMP.
7 NIGHT WALKING SAFARI from US$ 4 230 pp for 2015 and 2016.
2016 season from 25 May to 31 October. If you can’t wait, there is still availability for October 2015
TOP SELLING TIPS:
• HANDS ON – One of the remaining Zambian owner-run camps, TAFIKA is the base from which operations are run at Remote Africa Safaris. Owners John and Carol Coppinger live in camp during the open season and oversee an intimate experience.
• GUIDING – renowned guides, John Coppinger and Isaac Zulu, unassumingly go about their task offering a superb experience to awe-struck guests – just another day in the ‘office’.
• WALKING – when you first cross the Luangwa River (to Chikoko Trails) or touch down at Mwaleshi airstrip, you leave behind everything known and embark on a wilderness adventure! With the scout and guide at the front, and tea bearer at the back, you almost feel transported to a different time, and certainly a different place.
• LOW IMPACT – the grass and reed chalets are taken down and burnt at the end of every season – you will hardly know there was a camp! An incredible feat considering the comforts for guests!
• NO LIGHTS – with zero light pollution around, you truly have a five billion star safari.