Reset Password

click to see all images

Cape St Francis Resort

,
Cape Town, Cape St Francis
Self-catering House
House
|3 Bedrooms|
Check Availability

Description

Cape St Francis Resort, spread along the edge of the sandy coastline, providing direct access to the beach and a fantastic variety of accommodation options to suit every family’s needs.

Club Break and Village Break are the most popular when it comes to clan getaways as these 3 and 4-star self-catering cottages and stand-alone villas are perfect for large or small groups, with open plan lounge and dining areas ensuring plenty of space for everyone.

Most of the bedrooms are en suite and some units have their own private plunge pools and awesome rooftop viewing decks.

All the accommodation options include an outdoor area and braai facilities with the beach and other Resort amenities just a short walk away.

View more
×

Book Now

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share
Your search results
Address
Address: Da Gama Road, , Cape St Francisc
City:
County: South Africa
State: Garden Route
Zip: 6313
Country: South Africa
Listing Details
Property ID: 26575
Property Size: 0 m2
Rooms: 7
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Check-in Hour: 2pm
Check-Out Hour: 10pm
Late Check-in: 9pm
Outdoor Facilities: Garden, barbeque area, restaurant swimming pool
Extra People: We have 4 bedroomed cottages
Cancellation: . In the event of a cancellation of a booking the following cancellation policy will apply: Cancellation prior to 56 days will incur an administration fee of 10% of the deposit value 56 to 28 days prior to arrival , forfeit 25 % of total accommodation value 28 to 14 days prior to arrival , forfeit 50% of total accommodation value 14 to 7 days prior to arrival , forfeit 75% of total accommodation value Less than 7 days prior to arrival , forfeit 100% of total accommodation value.
Features
Other Features
Accommodates 4 guests
Accommodates 6 guests
Air-Conditioned
Balcony
Bar / Restaurant
BBQ Grill
Beach Access
Beachfront
Breakfast Included
Coffee & Tea Facilities
Dining Area
Dishwasher
Doorman
Dryer
DSTV
DVD
Electric blankets in winter
Elevator in Building
En-suite bathrooms with bath and/or shower
Essentials
Extra Towels (pool/beach)
Family/Kid Friendly
Fan
Fire extinguisher
Fireplace
Fridge
Garden Views
Gym
Hairdryer
Heating
Hot Tub
Indoor Fireplace
Iron
Ironing board
Jacuzzi
King-size bed
Kitchen
Laundry room
Lounge
Microwave
Mini bar
Mountain Views
Nespresso Machine
Netflix
No Smoking
Non-Smoking
Ocean Views
Oven
Parking available
Patio
Pets Allowed
Phone (booth/lines)
Pool
Projector(s)
Refrigerators
Safe
Scanner / Printer
Sea Views
single beds
Smoking Allowed
Stove
Suitable for Events
Swimming Pool
Three Quarter Beds
Three Quarter Rooms
Toaster
Tumble dryer
TV
Twin beds
Washer
Wheelchair Accessible
Wifi
Work-friendly space
Terms and Conditions
Smoking Allowed
Pets Allowed
Party Allowed
Children Allowed

Availability

Jul 2022
M T W T F S S
 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Aug 2022
M T W T F S S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
past
today
booked
x