Bookaflat – Bellive – Cape Town
In the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town, Bookaflat Self Catering Units are conveniently located just a 5 minute walk away from the famous Tyger Valley Shopping Mall and less than 5 minutes drive from the Velodrome and Bellville Athletics Stadium which are famous for hosting major sporting and social events. Only a few minutes from the N1 highway means the Cape Town CBD, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town International Airport and the Table Mountain Cable Way are less than 30 minutes away.
Our prices are amongst the most reasonable in the Cape.
• 3 x Two Bedroom Units: Sleeps up to 4 guests
Fully equipped open plan kitchen with living room. Main Bedroom with double bed and 2nd bedroom with a single bed and a single bed in the lounge. Bathroom with a shower and a bath.
• 1 x larger Two Bedroom Unit: Sleeps 5 guests. Fully equipped open plan kitchen, with living room. Main bedroom with a double bed, 2nd bedroom with two single beds and a sleeper couch in the lounge.
• 1x large dormatory-type garden apartment – sleeps up to 7 guests.
• Two Bedroom units – sleeps 3-4 guests – R591 per unit per night
• Larger Two Bedroom unit – sleeps 4 – 5 guests – R663 per unit per night.
• Large 2 bedroom, dormatory-type garden apartment with 2 bathrooms – sleeps up to 7 guests – R180 per person (minimum 4 people required)
• Fully self-serviced units
• Bedding, linen, crockery, cutlery etc.
• Towels on request
• Selected DSTV channels – the full package is available on request.
• Swimming Pool
• Braai Facilities
• Small shopping centre across the road.
• Laundry Facilities across the road.
• Security Village with secure parking behind enclosed gates
• Cleaning once a week (except on weekends and public holidays)
• 20 km from Cape Town Central
• 20 km from Stellenbosch/University
• 15 minutes drive to CPUT & UWC
• 5 minutes drive to Stellenbosch Tygerberg Campus
• 5 minutes walk from Tyger Valley Shopping Mall
• Less than 5 minutes drive from the Velodrome and Bellville Athletics Stadium
• 30 km from Paarl
• 15 km from Cape Town International Airport
• 20 km from various beaches.