“Madagascar Is Unique”
Madagascar is unique. When the island splintered off from Africa (and later India) some 165 million years ago, it took with it the ancestral stock of what would gently evolve into one the most remarkable assemblages of animals and plants in existence. Many comment that visiting Madagascar is like passing through a ‘lost world’, or a ‘world out of time’ – a surreal place which although fast-changing, somehow embraces several centuries.
Madagascar offers unlimited opportunities for travellers today. With our assistance, you can explore a range of protected areas in comfort, or if light adventure is more your style, we can help you venture into spectacular wilderness areas well off the beaten track. Madagascar is also a superb destination for honeymooners. Idyllic beach and scuba diving venues abound. It will be our pleasure to ensure that you take in the most possible in terms of variety during the time you spend in Madagascar.
Whether it’s diving, fishing, sailing, hiking, or sight-seeing – or simply getting you to where you want to be – our experience and passion for Madagascar will turn your dream holiday into reality.
With an array of quality services aimed at providing our clients with everything they could want in a Madagascar holiday, whether that means providing excursions to the far reaches of the islands or simply professional assistance with itineraries and reservations.
Bossi Adventures have been operational in Nosy Be for eight years, and we have gained local knowledge enabling us to offer the best of the best with our selections:
1. The most relaxing private live-aboard yacht charters
2. Hotels and lodges to suit your budget
3. The best of Madagascar National Parks
4. Self-catering homes for relaxed family holidays
5. The best a fishing Madagascar experience any person can dream of
6. Diving excursions exploring untouched reefs
7. Tailor made day excursions
8. Wildlife (general and specialist interest e.g. Lemurs Herpetological tours)
10. Cultural and historical tours
11. Entomology (general interest)
12. Botanical tours (general botany or specialise, e.g. Orchids or Succulents)
13. Special events (e.g. music festivals)
14. Beach holidays
15. Family holidays
17. Snorkelling and whale watching excursions
18. Hiking and trekking trips
19. Fully organised camping holidays
20. River trips
For further information on our services, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us – Dave @ email@example.com / Tele: + 44 (0) 1476 530927 / Mobile: + 44 (0) 7780 579306 for further details and bookings